Greeting everyone! I has been lost my phone on this week. *haiz* So I try to call the Celcom Customer Care but I kinda disappointed me because they never answer my call. Probably there are a lot of people calling also. So is okay about that.
I been search on-line how to replace the Celcom sim card. But apparently, there is not really has the step-by-step or procedure to replace the sim card. Moreover, when I try to search for the Celcom shop/centre though good and the result is making me have some difficulty to know which shop/centre that able to replace the sim card.
So I decided to write the step-by-step to replace the Celcom prepaid sim card. The step-by-step is really easy.
|My replacement Celcom Sim Card|
- Go to the https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/helpsupport/findastore and get the nearest shop/centre. Choose for the Blue Cube/Celcom Centre.If you from KL area, I commanded you all to go Pavillion. Moreover, the authority at Pavillion is really friendly.
- Tell the authority there, that you want to replace your Celcom sim card.
- There will ask for your number and maybe need to see your identity card for confirmation.
- The authority will replace your Celcom sim card instantly. It took like 5minutes! *Seriously*
- As usual the celcom sim card can be used after 1 hour.
Before I end this, I hope this information can help other people that needed. I has experience the hard way so I hope other wont need to rush from one place to another place. Do comment if needed :).