|Common Malaysian Breakfast|
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it is the first meal we eat after 8 to 12 hours from our last meal. Depriving our bodies of nutrients for as long as 12 hours means our brain lacks energy when we wake up. Our metabolism also needs food to kick-start itself into action.
|Common Malaysian Breakfast (with Dutch Lady PureFarm)|
When these breakfasts (mention above) were consumed together with a 250ml serving of Dutch Lady PureFarm milk, the ideal 20 – 25% of daily nutrition intake could easily be met. Energy and all vitamins and mineral measured (vitamins A, B2, D and calcium) met the 20 – 25% daily RNI for adults and children
Dutch Lady PureFarm milk contains the following essential nutrients to help give Malaysian families a strong start every morning:
- Protein helps to build and repair tissue so that our muscles work in good condition
- Vitamin A allows our eyes to function properly and helps us stay focused and alert, both at school and at work
- Vitamin B2 supports the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin D aids the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium is the key for the growth and development of strong bones and teeth for children, and helps adults maintain a healthy bone mass 13 for an active lifestyle.
Dutch Lady Malaysia was the first milk company to be listed on Bursa Malaysia in 1968 and the first to introduce Formulated Milk Powder for Children in Malaysia in 1988. Dutch Lady Malaysia, awarded as the Company of the Year 2014 by The Edge Billion Ringgit Club, manufactures and sells a wide range of quality dairy products for the home and export market, with all products enjoying a strong following in brands like Dutch Lady and Friso Gold.