Namelaka Pâtisserie Review - "where art meet desserts !"
The Namelaka, is a modern and ultra-refined way to enjoy the trendiest desserts in town! Namelaka Pâtisserie has established in 2018.
Honestly, their handcrafted desserts are so beautiful until you will thought it is a real fruit and also wants it on your Instagram feed.
|The Namelaka Patisserie Masterpiece|
- Pear (RM21) - Chocolate, Pear Ganache Montee, Pear Gel and Fresh Pear Cube
- Green Apple (RM19) - Chocolate, Apple Ganache Montee, Apple Gel, Fresh Apple Cube and also Dill
- Orange (RM21)- Chocolate, Orange Ganache Montee, Orange Gel, Marmalade, Fresh Orange Segment and Timut Pepper
- Passion Fruit (RM23) - Chocolate, Ginger Ganache Montee, Passion Fruit Gel and Fresh Passion Fruit
- Lemon (RM23) - Chocolate, Lemon Ganache Montee, Lemon Gel, Lemon Marmalade, Fresh Lemon Segment and Fresh Mint Leaf
|Redkeey with the fruit combo - Namelaka Pâtisserie|
All the fruits basically visually stunning series. The Fruit Combo looks almost too pretty to eat, but also extraordinary not only in essence, it comparing to the real fruit, and once it open, creating an magical confection that begs to be photographed.
|Green Apple - Chocolate, Apple Ganache Montee, Apple Gel, Fresh Apple Cube and also Dill|
|Orange - Chocolate, Orange Ganache Montee, Orange Gel, Marmalade, Fresh Orange Segment and Timut Pepper|
Moreover, you also can enjoy with their cocktail or coffee brew. For us, we prefer their brew mainly thanks to the freshness.
|The cocktail and also the coffee brew.|
Namelaka Patisserie crafts sweet treats that are gorgeous as well as delicious too.
|Redkeey - a perfect combination (fruit combo + cocktail)|
How to reach and where to park Namelaka Pâtisserie
There’s limited street parking at Telawi area during peak hours, but you can choose to park at Bangsar Village 2 basement. Walking distance from Bangsar Village 2 to Namelaka Pâtisserie is just less than 3 minutes.
|The entrance Namelaka Pâtisserie - if you can locate KK Mart|
Name : Namelaka Pâtisserie (Actually if you can locate KK Mart and we are at first floor)
Address : No 34-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Operating Hours : 11.30am - 8.00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) | 11.30am - 10.00pm ( Friday and Saturday) | Closed on Wednesday
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pg/namelaka.my
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/namelaka.my/