NTT Launch A New Global Technology Services Provider
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT Corporation) launched NTT Ltd., a world-leading global technology services provider that brings together the capabilities of 28 companies, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data and NTT Security into one US $11 billion business on the July 1st 2019.
|Shape your outcomes through intelligent technology solutions by NTT|
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. As a global ICT provider, employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries.
|Clients, people and communities transform with NTT|
Partners with over 10,000 clients around the world including the world’s leading organizations in financial services, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, energy & utilities, manufacturing, automotive and technology sectors. Companies already benefitting from NTT’s intelligent technology solutions to deliver on the promise of a connected future include Tour de France, ALMA, City of Las Vegas, Connected Conservation, ISPPC, Alcatel and NXP.
|Enable the connected future with NTT|
NTT Ltd. is offering :-
- Clients access to a more comprehensive range and greater depth of skills across multiple technologies and capabilities
- Global technology and managed services that are world leading in scale and depth
- Improved ability to deliver more in-depth industry solutions for our clients
- World-class managed services platforms with the ability to deliver local customizations to meet clients’ needs in each market
- Increased investment in innovation and R&D.
Further information can be found on their website, here.