Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) isn’t a lightweights compare to others laptop. The Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) is approximate 1.8kg. For my research, this is more than a normal 15 inch MacBook Pro, Surface Book 2, and also some full-fledged gaming laptops.
The screen on the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) comes with 15.6 inches with a 16:9 ratio as well with a thin bezels, and the best part is supporting the Dell’s includes stylus. Moreover, the 360-degree hinge also lets you use the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) in an easel or movie-watching mode, both of which are probably more practical than as a tablet
Moreover, the unique for most Dell unit is the makes very easy to log in to the computer by supporting password, fingerprint sign-in and also facial recognition via the IR camera which is allocated at the bottom of the display, under the “Dell” logo. To be honest, the webcam placement is a sacrifice made for the thin bezel design.
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8705G Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz, 4 cores)
- OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit English
- Display Resolution:15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective Touch Display – Inclusive of Dell Premium Active Pen
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400MHz Integrated
- Graphics Card: Radeon™ RX Vega M GL Graphics with 4GB HBM2 Graphics Memory
- Storage: 512GB Solid State Drive
Overall, the design might be boring, but the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) makes up for that with excellent build quality. Where the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) surprised me in terms of performance was with graphically intensive apps, or rather, games. League of Legends can run at a consistent 60 fps and full 4K resolution. Counter Strike: Global Offensive runs just as well, but a graphics-intense title like Rainbow Six: Siege requires some settings tweaks, to a lower resolution with less eye candy.
Redkeey Reviewing the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575)
To purchase the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575), here.