Starting 4th to 13 September 2015, the Saturday Night Fever The Musical 2015 are coming to Istana Budaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Saturday Night Fever tells the story of Tony Manero, a young Italian- American man with a talent for dance. As immortalized forever by the performance of John Travolta in the 1977 film that inspired the musical, Tony has only one ambition: to become the disco king. When he meets Stephanie Mangano, who also dreams of a life beyond the city, they decide to train together for a dance competition and their lives are changed forever.
The slot for the show from the Saturday Night Fever the Musical 2015 as stated here :-
- 4 September 2015 (Friday) – 8.30pm
- 5 September 2015 (Saturday) – 3.00pm & 8.30pm
- 6 September 2015 (Sunday) – 3.00pm & 8.30pm
- 8 September 2015 (Tuesday) – 8.30pm
- 9 September 2015 (Wednesday) – 8.30pm
- 10 September 2015 (Thursday) – 8.30pm
- 11 September 2015 (Friday) – 8.30pm
- 12 September 2015 (Saturday) – 3.00pm & 8.30pm
- 13 September 2015 (Sunday) – 3.00pm & 8.30pm
Saturday Night Fever The Musical 2015, brought to Malaysia by Milestone Production, will play at Istana Budaya starting from 2015 September 4th to 13th. Tickets are priced as stated (Ticket prices are inclusive of 6% GST but excludes RM4 ticketing fee). :-
- RM568 (VVIP)
- RM398 (VIP)
- RM338 (CAT A)
- RM268 (CAT B)
- RM138 (CAT C)
Good news if you still a student and you could receive 25% discount when you purchase the ticket.
Not only that, there will be better if you going with a bunch of people and guess what there will be also the group purchase discount as stated:-
- Buy 4 Free 1 for shows on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Buy 5 Free 1 for shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
You also stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM100,000.00 in the Night Fever Lucky Draw. You able to book your tickets at www.milestone-production.com.