Shopee has curated a campaign called Raya Bersama Shopee Campaign that will house everything and anything they need for their Ramadan and Raya preparations, staying true to its campaign tagline Raya Ini Shopee Di Sisimu.
The Raya Bersama Shopee Campaign is anchored by Malaysians’ favourite brands - Nestle, Nestle Nutrition, P&G, Unilever, Enfagrow, Friso Gold, Pediasure, Vinda, L’Oreal, Wipro Unza, Mentholatum, Beiersdorf, Elianware, Mr DIY, Photobook Malaysia, Arctic Hunter, realme, Black Shark, Skechers, Bagstation, Voir, Carlo Rino and Lim Tayar
Taking place from 13 April 2020 till 26 May 2020, the campaign offers daily essentials from as low as just RM10 for a variety of everyday necessities such as MILO, dates, chicken, fish, beef, rice and cooking oil to home appliances like blenders and clothing such as telekung. At the same time, users will get to enjoy free shipping with a minimum spend of RM19 so Malaysians can get what they need without breaking the bank.
The campaign will also feature four very special days :-
- Jualan Hebat Raya on 23 and 24 April 2020
- Pesta Jualan Raya on 14 and 15 May 2020
Salam by Shopee
Making its debut during this blessed season is the all-new Salam by Shopee feature that is designed to make browsing and shopping easy for those in search for halal products, prayer items, wudhu-friendly cosmetics, Muslim fashion and many more. Salam by Shopee boasts deals, offers and vouchers as well as:
- Koleksi Terkini: Latest collection of items from across categories based on weekly themes to help shoppers in their Raya planning.
- Resipi Raya: Recipes on mouth-watering delicacies to inspire users to put on their Chef’s hat, along with the convenience of finding ingredients.
- Pilihan Halal: This section features items by Halal-certified brands to provide ease to those searching for Halal products.
- Azan: Reminders on prayer times can now be made in-app for the convenience of Muslim users.
- Derma: Users who want to give back to society during this Ramadan can make their donations to charity organisations all in one place. From non-profit organisations like MERCY, Islamic Aid Malaysia and MAKNA to NKF, one such effort is the Shopee MMA COVID-19 Fund that users can also donate to. To-date, Shopee has raised funds of over RM450,000 for the Malaysian Medical Association Foundation to help medical frontline workers who are one of the highest risk groups, working overtime and sacrificing their lives to keep everyone safe.
In keeping to the Raya spirit, Shopee aims to bring entertainment and the joy of Hari Raya to its users via a safe space at home:
- Shopee Live: Catch exciting content specially curated for users such as food shows, daily workout session by fitness experts, and other Muslim-related content including Quran-reading classes. Shopee Live will also be airing entertainment show MeleTOP that features songs, movies, parodies and the latest gossip. Catch it on 21 and 28 April, and 5 and 12 May at 9pm.
- Shopee Games: Memorise dance moves in Joget Shopee; catch kuih-muih in Shopee Tangkap and play crowd-favourites Goyang Shopee, Shopee Throw, Lucky Raya and One or Not with the family to win Shopee coins, vouchers and even 43” televisions.
- Duit Raya: While it may be difficult to give Duit Raya to loved ones this time around, Shopee has created a fun, safe and easy way for users to give e-Duit Raya via its ShopeePay e-wallet.
“The Ramadan and Hari Raya period is a special time filled with forgiveness and blessings. While this Raya may be slightly different, we hope that the Raya Bersama Shopee campaign will give Malaysians the opportunity to have an affordable yet unforgettable and meaningful celebration,” said Ian Ho, Regional Managing Director of Shopee.
Ho added, “Earlier this month we launched a RM15 million Seller Support Package to assist Malaysian businesses. Now, this campaign will centre around Malaysian consumers to help them through this difficult time by providing them with greater value deals. Ultimately, what we hope most for is that this would provide some level of comfort to all Malaysians that we are here for, and with them.”